Handmade Chocolates with the Big Picture in Mind
What does our mission mean?
It means making conscious choices about ingredients, packaging and how we give back to the community:
- We cook homemade caramel and truffles in small batches using traditional copper kettles and then hand-dip each homemade center to perfection
- When we think about our products we ask, “Can we make it ourselves and if not can we source it locally?“
- Our ribbon is made from 100% cotton and is compostable!
- Our gifts boxed are made with 100% Post-Consumer Waste from Mohawk Paper which is manufactured in New York State using wind power.
- Our cellophane bags are biodegradable and compostable!
- Our inks used for printing are made from a soy base and are manufactured in Greenfield, Massachusetts.
- We support charities and organizations that work to promote health, education and responsible practices both locally and globally.